Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Song

For anyone who may be wondering why this song is on my play list, I'll tell you. Jay was humming some song a couple weeks ago. He's like "They play this song on the radio all the time. It reminds me of you." I had no idea what song he was talking about because my radio has been taken over by Thomas the Train and a random Christmas cd that Noah can't let go of. Anyway, I'm like, "Sing it! I want to know what about it makes you think of me..." He proceeds to sing it and I haven't the faintest what he's talking about. I make it a point to turn on the radio the next day on my way to the grocery store. What do you know? It's playing on the radio. I listened to the words and almost cried. So, I smother my husband with hugs and kisses. THEN, I log onto the blog and ta-da... he put the song on here as a reminder. Sweet, huh?

4 comments:

Pamela said...

That is soooo sweet! Love that song - and you guys are such a great couple :)

Tanjarine said...

That is so sweet!! Weird but Matt loves this song too and played it for me one night and we danced to it in our room. :) He said it is exactly how he felt about me.

Unknown said...

I am so glad Jay sees the very best in you and vice versa. You are blessed to have each other!

Kristen said...

This is one of brody's favorite songs...while he's playing with Lego's or coloring or something he sings on the top of his lungs, "cause you are amazing JUST THE WAY YOU GO!"

I tell him those arent the words but he doesn't believe me!