Friday, March 19, 2010

Jenna & John's Pre-Rehearsal Picnic


Noah had a blast at the picnic. He loves all the attention he gets from everyone in the family. Aunt Kathy and Great Grandma E blew bubbles with him.

I think he played soccer with all 40 people in attendance.

Here's a pic of Jay's brother, sisters, their spouses and kids. (Wayne was a bonus to the picture)
And this is Noah opening his gift from Aunt Jenna and Uncle John. They've learned you can't go wrong with Matchbox cars and race tracks.
The actual rehearsal was a disaster on Noah's part. He and I were reprimanded by the Deacon because he climbed up on the alter. Hopefully, tomorrow goes a little bit differently.

1 comment:

Jenna Martell said...

I totally missed the reprimand part! Deacon Jack is a stickler for the rules.... :/ I should've reprimanded him for getting my name wrong. Haha!