Thursday, February 4, 2010

Doc Appointment

I had another great check-up today (you know what that means)! I am so pleased to announce that I passed my glucose test. My doctor said it must have been a complete fluke that my numbers were slightly high on my one hour test because all of my result numbers were way below what they would even be close to concerned about - phew! I am so relieved. I actually almost started to cry when she told me I passed because I feel like I am being really good with this pregnancy. I got out my Gazelle a month or two ago (after a two year hibernation under our bed), we ride our bikes a couple times a week, we walk around the neighborhood all the time, and I am eating extremely well - only one small treat each day, if that. I just felt like there wasn't much else I could do or give up, but if I had to, I would... Anyway, we're over that now. The baby still hasn't flipped so he is in the breech position, but the doctor isn't worried about it. She said they normally flip by 36 weeks, but I do remember Noah had already turned by this time. His heart rate was 145bpm and he was pushing against the doctor's hands when she was feeling around my belly. I will try to remember to have Jay take a pic of my belly tonight and then I will post it. Thanks for all the prayers and I'll update you again in two weeks.
30 weeks 4 days

1 comment:

Kristen said...

buddy im glad you passed! Ive had to do 2 glucose tests that consisted of 6 hours a piece...1 draw every hour...I couldn't go anywhere! I couldn't even read I was so drained in a lobby area full of old people..I felt just like one of them!!