Friday, December 4, 2009

Gingerbread Houses

Tonight Jay and I went to Don & Nicole's to make gingerbread houses (graham cracker houses). We had a ton of fun and I had the best hot chocolate with peppermint creamer. It was such a treat because I rarely drink anything except water. Unfortunately, we had to leave just as they put in the movie "Elf" because my allergies started acting up.

The first one is Jay's and the other is my creation.
Noah slept over Mimi and Papi's. It was so weird not coming home to him. We wanted to tuck him in and turn on the monitor so we could look at him but we knew he wouldn't be there. We were able to sleep in till 8:30 (an hour and 15 minutes later than we usually sleep) but went to pick him up shortly after that. We missed him too much! When we walked in, he acted like we'd been there all along. It is a good feeling to know that you can leave your child and he's not crying for you and missing you even though we were missing him!!

No comments: