Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ohio


This morning we headed over to Noah's Great Grandma and Grandpa Erickson's. As we pulled into the driveway, Noah's eyes lit up because he immediately recognized them. (They were just out for the month of March.) They were gracious enough to watch Noah while he took his nap. Jay and I took a little car ride and drove passed some of our old houses.


These were two of mine. We lived in the first one from the time I was 4 (I think) till age 8. Then we moved into the second one which is the home I lived in till I left for Arizona.

These were two of Jay's homes. Unfortunately, I don't know the time frame that he lived in these.

This evening, Noah met his Great Grandma and Grandpa Rosplock for the first time. My Aunt Gail, Uncle Phil, and cousin Brendan also came over to meet him. Noah loved all the attention. Everyone threw the ball all over the room for him to chase. He especially loved that Brendan had a ton of energy and crawled all over the floor with him.

No comments: