Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Latest

Over the last few months Noah has been saying things that I haven't written down but thought I should before I forget.. I am going to try to get some of these things on video but he doesn't usually like to say much when we have the camera in his face so we'll see... Anyway, he says things like
"Actually..."
"Hey, idea..."
"Try this..."
"My favorite..."
"Oh! Okay..."
He also loves having his animals talk to each other. He has three voices that he uses which I really have to catch on video. They're so funny. One is really high-pitched, one is really low, and the other is a gruff kind of sound. When he wakes up, I usually listen to him on the monitor for a few minutes just for kicks. The other day he had one of his bunnies talking to his giraffe:
Bunny - "Hi, I'm Bunny."
Giraffe - "Hi bunny, I'm Giraffe."
Bunny - "Be friends?"
Giraffe - "Oh, okay."
Bunny - "What want do?"
Giraffe - "Go Disneyland."
Bunny - "WEEE!! Dumbo. WEEE!!"
Then he must have picked up different animals and they were talking about one of them being happy, one of them sad, and the other was mad. I, unfortunately, didn't listen to the whole thing. I had to go look at him in person because he was just being way too cute over the monitor.
We also watched Alice in Wonderland (the original) the other night. We've never turned on a movie for him but thought that he might enjoy watching it with us. He watched a lot of it and now is obsessed with the Cheshire cat (or Cheshire kitty cat as he likes to call it). In case anyone doesn't remember the movie, the cat disappears and reappears throughout the movie so now Noah makes everything disappear and talks about the cat disappearing.

2 comments:

Jess said...

awww his bunny and giraffe convo is too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

pw Top 100 Server