Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I started feeling under the weather on Thursday night and it caught up to me a little more by Saturday. Thankfully, since it was a weekend, Jay was home and was able to play with Noah while I rested for a couple hours. I woke up to this card on the fridge from Noah. Jay said Noah did it all by himself. In fact, Jay said that while I was laying down, he taught Noah to write and spell and on top of it all, it looks like Noah has his daddy's handwriting. Well, it was a cute story anyway. Just picturing Noah making the card for me made me feel so much better. He also made me this Easter card. Thank you to the Taylor Family who gave Noah a really cute set of beginner markers and paints for his birthday. He absolutely LOVES them!!
On a very exciting note, we want to say Happy Easter to everyone! Today is such a wonderful reminder that our Savior is risen!

1 comment:

Taylors said...

How cute! I am so glad he is enjoying them!
Sounds like the bug is making its rounds -- we've been pretty yuck over here too. Hope you feel better soon!