Saturday, March 7, 2009

Family Night


Tonight, we all had dinner over G&G Sottosanti's. There were 13 of us. It reminded me of a mini Christmas at my G&G Rosplock's house. It's crazy to see how we are all so different - our personalities, ages, preferences - but we get along so well. I know I say this all the time, but we are truly blessed to have a close family. It wasn't long ago that Jay and I were here in Arizona alone and had no idea how much we would value our family one day. We are so lucky that so many have joined us out here, and are extremely hopeful that there are more to come. We can't wait to have more at the table!! We love you all!! PS: Not like Noah doesn't get enough attention at these gatherings, but he would love to have more family to wear out.

1 comment:

Claudia Luckey said...

when are you trying for number 2