Thursday, April 12, 2012

Nate's Birthday (almost)

Oh my gosh, I have to get Jay to post the video of us singing "Happy Birthday" to Nate. It's great! I don't know how I managed to get a million pictures of him opening one box and none of him and the cake.
He got his very own "kee-kee-kote" or plasma car as most would call it.


 Noah jumped in and volunteered to open every birthday present for Nate. Nate was so funny, though, and would run into the theater room to hide and open his presents in peace. I was totally surprised that Nate was that into opening because I only noticed Noah's interest change at Christmas. Even when he turned three, we had to keep encouraging him to keep opening. It literally just changed, but Nate on the other hand is like totally into it. Super cute!

No comments: