Friday, June 18, 2010

Playtime

This afternoon we borrowed Mimi's kiddie pool. PS: Noah thinks that is such a funny name for a pool. Anyway, every time he plays in it he makes, serves, and sells us drinks. It seems like most of his selections are $20 (which seems a little steep to me). I have to admit, though, that I received really good service being that I was his only customer today and he probably wants me to come back.

After I sampled (and payed for) all of my drinks, he jumped in.

He is pretending to be a shark, whale and dolphin in these pictures, but don't ask me which is which.

As usual, Nate just hung out and watched. I can't begin to tell you how much he loves it outside. If he ever just won't stop crying, we just bring him out and ta-da - happy boy!

So Noah says to me, "Mommy, I have special treat?" I say, "Like what? It's just about lunch time." His response, "Peach!?" What kid asks for a peach for a special treat? Mine! Yay! I don't mean to brag. We have other issues. This just isn't one of them.



He finishes his sandwich in the pool to get away from the fly that is trying to eat it. I know what you're thinking: "Sarah let Noah out of his highchair AND eat in the pool?" I know. I know. I was having a moment. And it was worth it. Noah loved it. Besides, when he was done, I brought some soap and a washcloth out to wipe off his peach juice. Easy!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

$20 a drink?! I hope he's pouring doubles :)