Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom/Mimi!


Poppy surprised Mimi with a small surprise party. We had a spectacular meal of broiled sea bass, fried halibut, fried bay scallops, cole slaw, and french fries. It's funny how you can take a potentially healthy meal and throw it in some oil and all the nutrients go right down the drain. It certainly was delicious though. I made blueberry crumble for dessert and boy was it scrumptious with vanilla ice cream melting on top. I definitely slacked off with taking pictures because I was tied up helping to prepare the meal. Jay, Noah, and Mimi swam while we slaved in the kitchen. We had a great evening eating and telling stories. Happy Birthday to the best mom in the world! When I say that, I mean the best mom for me - I hope that everyone thinks that their mom is the best!

1 comment:

Taylors said...

It still has nutrients -- it's just less healthy b/c of the fat! Indulge away!