Thursday, May 14, 2009

First Doctor's Appointment

Today was our first of many doctor's appointments to come. I love that these are fun appointments! There are 5 doctors at this office, but I made the appointment with Dr. Muniz who is the doctor who delivered Noah. She is my absolute favorite! I am hoping that she can deliver this baby too. Anyway, the appointment was pretty standard. We visited, they took some blood, and we were on our way. We walked out and Jay said, "I never heard them say you were pregnant." He's so funny! He was serious. He couldn't believe that we got pregnant the first month when it took six to conceive Noah. I called the triage nurse just to check and she confirmed that I am indeed pregnant. I called Jay to let him know and he said that it now feels real. We're both really excited to expand our family and bring a live-in friend to Noah. We have an ultrasound scheduled in three weeks. As of today, they gave me the rough due date of January 10th, but I know my cycle and am pretty sure it will show up closer to the 17th when they measure the baby on June 4th. I'll keep you posted!!

1 comment:

Taylors said...

I don't think I could be any more excited that you're going to be a mommy of 2! Congratulations :)!